- 24.7 Cu.Ft.
- LED Lighting in Fresh Food area
- 33" width - compact design fits in smaller spaces
- Factory-installed ice-maker
- Quick Space shelf - slides out of the way for tall items
- Two humidity-controlled drawers and full-width
- Internal water dispenser
- Turbo Cool setting - Drops interior temperature to
maintain freshness after frequent openings.
- Energy Star rated
- White, Black and Stainless Steel
- Height: (inches) 69 7/8
- Width: (inches) 32 3/4
- Depth : 37 1/2
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.